Glass: 4 mm hail-resistant anti-glare solar glass with low iron content.
Frame: double-wall pulverised aluminium profiles.
Absorber plate: single copper plate with high-selectivity coating. Absorption 95%, emissions 5 %
Lateral Insulation: 20 mm in mineral wool which does not produce gas in the case of high temperatures.
Back Insulation: 50 mm in mineral wool which does not produce gas in the case of high temperatures.
Gaskets: high quality EPDM rubber gaskets with 3 permeability layers.
Back wall: aluminium sheet plate resistant to sea water.
Connections: red brass double metal seal gaskets and Viton® rubber ring. The two connections are installed on the top of the panel: input (exchanger return) on the left 1” male output (exchanger delivery) on the right 1” sliding nut.
The solar control unit “ESR 31-R / 1 CIRCUITO” includes the following functions:
- Separate adjustment of all activation and deactivation points;
- Spacious panoramic display with all value symbols;
- Status display for immediate identification of anomalous situations;
- Start up function of the solar power plant;
- Pump shutdown in the case of high collector temperatures;
- Anti-freeze function;
- Data line (for temperature analysis on PC by means of D-LOGGUSB or BL-NET);
- Speed control of high efficiency pumps via control output PWM / 0-10 V;
- Use of KTY type (2 kΩ) or PT1000 temperature sensors;
- Over-voltage protection on all inputs;
- Easy and assembly and use.
The solar control unit “UVR 67” includes the following functions:
- 6 sensor inputs;
- 5 relay outputs;
- 2 0-10 Volt analogical outputs switchable to PWM signal;
- Interfaces: DL bus, CAN bus, Micro SD Card.
Discover our wood and pellet boilers